Registration & Enrollment for the 2023-24 & 2024-25 School Years
4K and 5K online enrollment for the 2024-2025 school year begins on February 26.
Families with 4K and 5K students new to the district will need to complete the 2024-25 online enrollment application and finish the online enrollment process by providing their student’s enrollment verification documents:
- Proof of address
- Proof of your child’s date of birth
- Verification of parent/guardian identity and relationship
- Immunization records (unless retrievable through the Wisconsin Immunization Registry)
School staff will be available on March 4th to assist with questions related to enrollment.
Online enrollment is currently available for the 2023-24 school year
Families completing the application for students continuing within MMSD will be able to complete the enrollment process fully online.
Families will be asked to schedule an appointment with their school only if they need to verify date of birth and/or parent-student relationship or have a change to key information via Zoom.
You have the choice to verify your student's enrollment documents by:
- Uploading your enrollment documents directly to the online application before you submit it.
- As long as your documents are complete and correct, you won't need to visit your school for further verification. Your attendance area school staff will contact you if they have questions.
- Contacting your school to schedule an appointment.
- Verification can be completed with your designated attendance area school following the online application submission. Contact the school to schedule an appointment for an in-person or Zoom meeting. Access your school contact information here.
NOTE: Review the enrollment checklist to ensure you have the enrollment verification documents ready before submitting an online application or meeting with school staff.
*Contact the Enrollment Office if you are having difficulty logging into the online enrollment application firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 663-4957.
Locate your Infinite Campus username and password to access the online enrollment system. Forgot your password? Click here.
New to MMSD Enrollment
NOTE: Both parents listed on the Birth Certificate will be added as parents in the Student Information System, unless you provide documentation that the parent(s) cannot be added because they are deceased, lost their parental rights, etc. The parent who enrolls the student CAN confirm the IDENTITY verification of the OTHER parent as long as the OTHER parent's name is listed in the student's birth certificate.
The Enrollment Office registers and enrolls students, manages and updates students records in Infinite Campus, monitors residency and guardianship functions, coordinates internal transfer and open enrollment processes, runs lotteries for programs like DLI and specific schools, and supports the district's student Information System "Campus Student/Parent".
If you need assistance, please email email@example.com or call us at (608) 663-4957.
Staff is available Monday - Friday from 8am - 4pm.