As of the 2017-2018 school year, you are no longer required to print paper enrollment forms. Families of students attending elementary and middle schools will complete the enrollment process online (beginning August 1st) and have the option not to attend your school's enrollment day in August IF:
- Your student is currently enrolled and continuing from one grade to the next.
- Your student has no address changes and your address and date of birth have been verified.
- 4K or 5K (new to district and not enrolled in 2017-18): If your student is new to the MMSD for the 2018-19 school year AND you completed the 2018-19 online application along with verifying your child’s date of birth and address at an MMSD school or office prior to August 1
Here are some important documents we don't want you to miss:
- 2018-2019 MMSD school year calendar
- School supply lists
- Lunch menus
- District and school-specific policy guides
- Behavior Education Plan
- Changes to Elementary School Report Cards: Information for Families
How can I find out about my schedule?
Schedules will be available in Infinite Campus Parent on 8/31/2018.